Saturday 20 June 2009

A Day Out with Dave Kelbrick


Region 111 Treasurer Donny Uprichard could not believe his luck when he won the PAC raffle's top prize a two day trip with none other than Dave Kelbrick. Donny a very keen lure angler himself was obviously delighted with the prize and who wouldn't be!
He met up with Dave and they fished lures for two days the fish were really hitting the lures and the jerkbaits were the weapons of choice.
They ended up with well over 60 pike for two days out and half of them were going into double figures.
here a few of Donny's words......What can I say about Dave? He is a true gent, and a really down to earth guy. His lure fishing knowledge is second to none. I learnt a lot from him, with regards to my approach to lure fishing, and pike location, which will undoubtedly improve my catches on the waters here



All I can add is GREAT fishing Lads,well done